These policies aim to promote the transfer and application of scientific and technological advances, raise the capacity of organizations and individuals in the transfer and application of new technologies and high technologies.
The scheme clearly defines the scope, subjects of application, content and level of support for 5 groups, including:
(1) Support to the application and transfer of scientific and technological advances for development socio-economic development in rural and mountainous areas.
(2) Support the development of industrial property rights, quality of products and services.
(3) Support enterprises in research, development, technology transfer, technology renewal, application and commercialization of research results to create new products.
(4) Support the development of domestic and international technology markets.
(5) Support for innovative technical solutions, commercialization, or education and training.
The meeting has received many comments and suggestion of participants. Vice Chairman Tran Van Tan asked the Department of Science and Technology to receive comments at the meeting and complete the project before the next meeting of the provincial People's Council.