Accordingly, Vietnam will recruit 400 candidates for this course. The candidates must meet the following requirement:
- At the age of 21 to 28
- Graduated or being the final year students at education institutes of Nursing
- No criminal records
- At least 1m50 high
- At least 45kg weigh for women and 50kg for men.
The candidates download the Application Form from the Overseas Labor Center website at www.colab.gov.vn. The interview time will be at the end of March, 2019 .
The candidates will study Germany at Goethe Institute for 12 months. They must achieve B2 certificate of Germany to be eligible to go to Germany.
After finishing their overseas training, Vietnamese trainers, who pass the final exam, have the chance to stay and work in German hospitals.
The benefit of candidates:
- Vivantes Co., Ltd will cover the following expenses: all meals (3 meals per day from Monday to Friday), tuition and stay for 12 months in a German course in Vietnam; visa fee, medical examination fee once before departure; One-way ticket from Vietnam to Germany.
- During two years in Germany, employees will be provided a monthly scholarship of € 1,102.07 per month.
- Vivantes Co., Ltd will arrange accommodation for employees during their apprenticeship in Germany with a charge of €400/month.
- After graduating, employees will be contracted to Vivantes for a minimum of 3 year, with a salary of 2,600 euros per month...