The Circular stipulates the amount of fundings to ensure the Public Administrative Reform.
- Pay for scientific tasks, complying with regulations at the Joint Circular No. 55/2015 / TTLT-BTC-BKHCN
- Pay for training courses on administrative reform, complying with regulations at the Circular No. 36/2018 / TT-BTC .
- Pay for conducting surveys and surveys in service of administrative reforms; investigation and study of the satisfaction of individuals and organizations on administrative reform: complying with the Circular No. 109/2016 / TT-BTC.
- Expenses for awarding individuals and organizations with the best achievements in administrative reform activities: comply with the provisions of Decree No. 91/2017 / ND-CP.
- Expenses to maintain the National Public Service Portal, the Public Service Portal, the electronic and one-door electronic information system at the ministerial and provincial levels: comply with regulations of Circular No. 194/2012 / TT-BTC.
- Pay for building the National Public Service Portal, the Public Service Portal, the electronic one-stop information system at the ministerial and provincial levels: comply with the Government's Decree No. 102/2009 / ND-CP
- Expenses for the operation of the one-stop door: ministries, departments, and localities invest in equipment, facilities, and annual regular operation funds for the One-stop Department under the provisions of the State Budget Law. , Public investment law and guiding documents.