The venue for fairs and exhibitions includes:
1. 1. Tam Ky city.
2. Hoi An City: - The Culture and Sports Center of Tan An Ward; - Cam Chau Culture and Sports Center.
3. Dien Ban town: - Dien Hong commune; - Dien Quang commune.
4. Dong Giang district: - P’rao town; - Xa Ba.
5. Phu Ninh district: - Phu Ninh district Cultural Center; - Tam Phuoc Cultural House.
6. Nui Thanh district: Park area in front of Nui Thanh district People's Committee.
7. Phuoc Son district: Phuoc Son district stadium, block 7, Kham Duc town.
8. Thang Binh district: Vuon Qua Stadium, Ha Lam town.
9. Nam Giang district: Center for Culture, Sports, Broadcasting and Television of Nam Giang district.
The prioritized fields are: 1. Small industries, food, foodstuffs, handicrafts and consumer goods. 2. Fair to introduce agricultural products in the province. 3. Industry, handicraft industry, agricultural products, household appliances. 4. Food, foodstuffs, handicrafts, industrial products, agricultural products, rural industrial products, consumer goods and tourism products and services. 5. Rural agriculture, handicrafts, industry, agricultural products and consumer goods 6. Fair, exhibition, exhibition of socio-economic achievements on the occasion of major local holidays.
The PPC requests the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities to coordinate with the Department of Industry and Trade to guide units to carry out the procedures o organize fairs and exhibitions. The Departments of Industry and Trade, People's Committees of districts, towns and cities are responsible for managing the organization of trade fair activities in accordance with regulations.