1. When should wear a mask?
- When contacting, taking care of people who are infected or suspected to be infected with the nCoV virus.
- When caring for or having close contact with someone who has symptoms of respiratory disease such as cough, shortness of breath, runny nose ...
- When assigned to self-monitor, isolate at home or when visiting, examining and treating at medical examination and treatment facilities
2. Healthy people who do not have symptoms of respiratory diseases only need to wear a cloth mask when going to crowded areas and on public transport.
3. The World Health Organization recommends wearing a mask when not specified, causing waste and can create a "virtual" feeling of peace, causing the omission of important protective measures such as washing hands. with soap, personal hygiene, toiletries, utensils