Specifically, the higher education diplomas include: bachelor's degree, master's degree, doctoral degree and equivalent qualifications.
There are 10 content ecorded on higher education diplomas, including:
1) Title: SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
2) Name of the degree according to each training level (bachelor's degree, master's degree, doctorate degree, equivalent qualification)
3) Training industry
4) Name of the higher education institution issuing the diploma;
5) Full name, middle name, name of the person who is granted the degree
6) Date of birth of the person who is granted the degree
7) Graduation class (if applicable)
8) Place name, date of year and year
9) Title, signature, surname, middle name, name of the person competent to award diplomas and affixed with stamps according to regulations
10) Serial number and number in the diploma bookIn addition,
The Circular also provides an Annex of higher education diplomas that contain information about academic results, including grade points or subjects; GPA, name and results of the thesis, thesis, graduating score of the learner, form of training, etc.
Higher education institutions may supplement other contents inscribed in the higher education diploma in accordance with the provisions of law, design by themselves and supplement other contents stated in the appendices to the appropriate diploma. with the rule of law.