According to local reports:
- Nam Tra My district: 15 people died (Tra Van 8 people, Tra Leng 7 people); 45 people were injured (Tra Van 12 people, Tra Leng 33 people); 15 missing people (Tra Mai 01 person, Tra Leng 14 people)
- Bac Tra My district: 01 dead person;
- Phuoc Son: 05 dead people; 08 missing people
Regarding housing: according to preliminary reports of localities:
Total damage 2,372 houses: Duy Xuyen 2 houses, Nui Thanh 50 houses, Dai Loc 124 houses, Hoi An 3 houses, Dien Ban 25 houses, Tam Ky 1550 houses, Nong Son 450 houses, Phuoc Son 142 houses, Bac Tra My 5 houses, Nam Tra My 14 houses, Nam Giang 3 houses, Tay Giang 4 houses.
- Houses with damage from 50% - 70% 784 houses: Duy Xuyen 06 houses, Nui Thanh 70 houses, Que Son 14 houses, Dai Loc 201 houses, Hoi An 7 houses, Dien Ban 68, Bac Tra My 374, Nam Giang 41, Xiangjiang 3 home.
- Houses with damage from 30% -50% 1893 houses: Nui Thanh houses 700 houses, Dai Loc 351 houses, Hoi An 200 houses, Dien Ban 88 houses, Dong Giang 154 houses, Nam Tra My 36 houses, Nam Giang 275 houses, Xiangjiang 88 home,.
- Partially damaged house 14,725 houses: Duy Xuyen 356 houses, Nui Thanh 1600 houses, Dai Loc 395 houses, Hoi An 200 houses, Thang Binh 7969, Tam Ky 2908 houses, Nong Son 1200, Phuoc Son 33 houses, Bac Tra My 64 home,
Technical infrastructure: The information and communication system is not working, at present, power outages in many localities have not been resolved, many schools, public houses of teachers, students, and stations Health has been blown up and damaged; Inside :
- School 55 schools: Hoi An 7 schools, Thang Binh 19 schools, Tam Ky 26 schools, Tay Giang 3 schools,
- Commune health station 18 stations: Thang Binh 3 stations, Tam Ky 4 stations, Bac Tra My 11 stations.
Regarding agricultural production: Many areas of perennial crops and annual crops have fallen and damaged; The damaged cattle and poultry are being listed as:
- Area of crops and vegetables is 465 ha.
- The area of fallen acacia trees is 7,580ha.
- The area of fallen fruit trees is 90ha.
- Tree shade 1350 trees.
Traffic: According to the report of the Department of Transport:
- Trees fell, causing congestion of NH14B, QL14E, QL14H, QL40B and QL24C routes: about 1,500 trees, including many large trees
- Local management routes, such as:
Bac Tra My: Suspension bridge in village 6 (old village 1), Tra Bui commune was swept away by flood water; At Song Truong and Song Oa bridges, national highway 40B, water cannot flow through the bridge
Others: Many trees fall down
- Shading trees, fallen urban green trees: 1200 trees.
- Industrial damage: Electric poles fell, broken 91 trees.
- Office headquarters with heavy damage from 30% - 50%: 05 units.
- River embankment landslide 550m.
- River bank landslide 9350m.
- Cattle and poultry were swept away: 3300 animals.
- 139 cages damaged in aquaculture cages