a) Organizations and individuals producing, trading, importing and exporting food, when submitting application dossiers, shall request competent state agencies to appraise and grant permits for circulation, import, certification and announcement in the field of food safety; appraise and grant certificates for exported food; appraise and issue certificates of eligibility for food safety; appraise the content of movie scripts, programs on tapes, discs, software and other materials in advertising food, food additives, processing aids in the medical field.
2. Charge collectors
The Ministry of Health (Food Safety Department), the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Department of Industry and Trade, the Sub-department of Food Safety and Hygiene and other organizations (state agencies, public non-business units) are assigned to provide services at the rates specified in the Fee Schedule promulgated in accordance with Circular 67 as follows:
- Charge of appraisal for registration of product announcements for health-protecting foods, nutritional products for children up to 36 month old is 1,500,000 VND/time/product.
- Charge of appraisal for registration for mixed food additives with new uses, food additives that are not on the list of items allowed to be used in food is 500,000 VND/time/product.
- Charge of appraisal for confirmation of imported food shipment (not including testing cost) is 300,000 VND/lot for normal inspection, 1,000,000 VND/lot + number of items x 100,000 VND (number of items calculated from the 2nd item) . Maxium to 10,000,000 VND/lot (for tight inspection).
- Charge of appraisal for granting certificates for imported foods: 1,000,000/time/certificate.
- Charge of appraisal for certificates of eligibility for food safety is 1,000,000 VND/time/facility; and 700,000 VND/time/facility (serving under 200 meals).
- Charge of appraisal for assessment of food production establishments is 500,000 /times.
- Charge of appraisal for assessmentof health food production establishments is 22,500,000 VND/time/facility.
- Charge of appraisal for content of movie scripts, programs on tapes, discs, software and other materials in advertising food, food additives, processing aids in the medical field is 1,100,000 VND/time/product.
Not later than the 05th day of every month, charge-collecting organizations must remit the charges collected in the previous month into the designated state budget account which is opened at the State Treasury.
This Circular takes effect on September 19, 2021.