Theo COVID-19 situation related to RIEKER shoe company - Dien Nam - Dien Ngoc Industrial Park, Dien Ban town from September 9, 2021 to September 13, 2021.
From September 9 to September 13, 2021 (5 days), there are 22 Covid-19 cases in Dien Ban Industrial park. Rieker Vietnam Shoe Company had 17 cases (including 3 unregistered cases). announced), Viet Vuong 2 Company has 3 cases. Tan Dat Packaging Company has 1 case. Hung Vi Steel Company has 1 case.
- 54 cases distributed in 2 districts/towns/cities; 12 communes/wards, 20 villages/groups/blocks.
- Gender: 20 men (accounting for 37.0%), 34 women (63.0%).
- Symptoms: 41 cases without symptoms (75.9 %) and 13 cases with symptoms (24.1%).
(1) 07 cases announced in a day, namely:
- 03 cases in Dien Ban town: 02 cases are workers of Viet Vuong 2 Company, Dien Nam - Dien Ngoc Industrial Park. And 01 case is F1 of the above case.
- 03 cases are patients being isolated and treated at the Men's Acute Department, Quang Nam Psychiatric Hospital.
- 01 case in Dai Cuong, Dai Loc: F1 subject, has been monitored and isolated in advance.
(2) 593 cases announced from July 18, 2021 up to now, specifically: 29 cases of community disease, 363 cases of secondary infection (concentrated in isolation before detection), 159 imported cases from other countries. province and 42 imported cases.
(3) During the day, there were 2,913 samples tested; results: 07 samples positive, 2,702 samples negative, 204 samples waiting for results.
(4) Of which 1,471 peopleare isolated at the hotel/accommodation establishment; 1,112 people are being isolated at civilian isolation facilities
(5) In which: COVID-19 patients being treated: 128 people; Subjects with epidemiological factors and symptoms are isolated at medical facilities: 79 people.
(6) Of which: F2 subjects: 281 people; subjects with epidemiological factors: 2,663 people.