I. Organization Chart
Leaders and Office
|Nguyễn Ngọc Kim||Deputy Director||0235 3 813 email@example.com |
|Văn Bá Sơn||Vice Director||0510 3 555 151|| |
|Nguyễn Thị Thùy Trang||Vice Director|| 0235 3 857 555 ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Đỗ Thế Thanh Nhung||Vice Chief Officer||02353813770 - 0905 060 907|| |
Contact of the Office:
CQ: 0235 3 819 729
Fax: 0235 3 819 729
II. General information
Official name: The Department of Foreign Affair of Quang Nam Province
Address: 56 - Hung Vuong - Tam Ky city
Function, Duties, and Authorities
- Department of Foreign Affairs of Quang Nam province (hereinafter referred to as Department) is a specialized agency under the People's Committee of Quang Nam province (hereinafter referred to as the Provincial People's Committee) with the function of advising and assisting the Provincial People's Committee in implementing the management of international relationship management, perform a number of tasks and powers according to the decentralization and authorization of the Provincial People's Committee and according to the provisions of law.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs has legal status, its own seal and account; under the direction and management of the organization, staffing and work of the Provincial People's Committee; and at the same time submit to the direction, guidance, inspection and professional inspection of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
1. Propose the Provincial People's Committee
a) Draft decisions, directives, and other documents under the promulgation authority of the Provincial People's Committee on foreign affairs, national border and territory.
b) Draft planning, long-term, five-year and annual plans, programs, schemes and projects on foreign affairs, national borders; measures to organize the performance of state administrative reform tasks in the field of foreign affairs and borders under the Department's management;
c) Draft document stipulating title standards for heads and deputy heads of units under the Department.
2. Propose to Chairman
a) Draft decisions and directives under the promulgating competence of the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee in the field of foreign affairs, national border, and territory;
b) Draft decision on establishment, merger, and dissolution of units under the Department in accordance with the law.
3. Guiding, inspecting, and organizing the implementation of legal documents, master plans, plans, programs, schemes, projects, and other issues related to foreign affairs, national borders, and territories family; organize information, propaganda, dissemination, and education in the fields under the management of the Department.
4. Organizing and managing incoming and outgoing delegations:
a) Unify the management of foreign business delegations and welcome foreign delegations and international delegations to Vietnam to visit and work in the province
b) Organize the reception of international delegations to visit and work with the Standing Provincial Party Committee, Standing People's Council and Provincial People's Committee; assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant units in, organizing overseas business missions.
5. Regarding consular work:
a) Receive dossiers, examine, manage and request for issuance, extension, modification and supplementation of diplomatic and official passports in accordance with law;
b) Coordinating with relevant departments, agencies and sectors in performing immigration work of Vietnamese and foreigners in the province
c) Guiding and managing activities of foreign individuals and organizations related to personal, property, travel, business, living, studying, working, tourism, business and investment in the province to comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law.
d) To uniformly manage foreign reporters engaged in press activities in the province; develop the program of activities, organize the reception and give interviews to the leaders of the Provincial People's Committee for foreign press.
7. For non-governmental organizations and foreign individuals:
a) To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies in, promoting, mobilizing, and managing the operation of aid funds under humanitarian, development and emergency aid programs or projects of non-governmental organizations
b) Support administrative procedures in the implementation of humanitarian, development and emergency aid programs or projects by foreign non-governmental organizations in aid cooperation in the province.
8. Regarding national territorial borders:
a) Being the standing agency of the Provincial People's Committee on national border and territorial affairs; advise the Provincial People's Committee to take appropriate measures in border management; participate in formulating a plan to solve the border problem between Vietnam and Laos in the province; assisting the Provincial People's Committee in carrying out the tasks of national border and territory in accordance with the law;
b) Being the standing body of the Provincial Steering Committee for demarcation and marking of landmarks; coordinate with relevant agencies to organize the implementation of demarcation and marker planting at the request of the provincial Steering Committee.
c) Monitor, summarize and report to the Provincial People's Committee and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the implementation of landmark planting work under the province's management.
d) Organizing training courses, propagating and disseminating laws, guidelines and policies of the Party and State on national borders and territories
9. Regarding external economy:
a) Assist the Provincial People's Committee in implementing the program of external activities for socio-economic development after being approved by competent authorities;
b) Coordinating with relevant agencies and overseas Vietnamese representative agencies to collect, select and verify foreign partners in business, joint venture, economic association and investment on the Internet.
c) Participating in trade, investment and tourism promotion, building an investment and business environment in line with the province's socio-economic development strategy, helping businesses in the province open expand cooperation with foreign partners.
10. Regarding foreign culture:
a) Organize the implementation of the program of foreign cultural activities approved by the Provincial People's Committee;
b) Coordinate with relevant agencies in organizing foreign cultural events and building and promoting the image of people and culture of the province on abroad.
11. Regarding overseas Vietnamese:
a) Implement programs, plans and policies towards overseas Vietnamese in the province under the guidance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
b) Coordinating with provincial departments, agencies and branches in the work of information and propaganda about the guidelines and policies of the Party and State towards overseas Vietnamese; mobilize, guide and support overseas Vietnamese and their relatives locally in activities in the province;
c) Periodically summarize, evaluate and propose proposals to solve problems related to overseas Vietnamese and their relatives in the province; send the final report to the Provincial People's Committee and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
12. Organizing conferences and seminars, signing and implementing international agreements; organize the implementation of international treaties locally:
a) To uniformly manage activities of organizing conferences and seminars, signing and implementing international agreements, and implementing international treaties in accordance with law;
b) Report and ask for direction from competent authorities on how to solve complicated problems in foreign affairs, national border, and territory in the province.
13. Implement the administrative reform program of the Department according to the objectives and contents of the administrative reform program of the Provincial People's Committee.
14. Provide professional guidance in the field of foreign affairs for cadres and civil servants engaged in external affairs in provincial departments, branches, and localities, and cadres and civil servants engaged in foreign affairs and border affairs. belonging to districts with a national border with Laos.
15. Organizing research and application of scientific and technological advances; building databases, information systems and archives in service of state management and expertise in foreign affairs and borders.
16. Examine, inspect and handle violations, settle complaints and denunciations; Anti-corruption; practice thrift and combat wastefulness in foreign affairs and border areas as prescribed by law.
17. To perform the work of summarizing, statistics, information, and reporting periodically and irregularly on the performance of assigned border and foreign affairs tasks according to the regulations of the Provincial People's Committee and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
18. Specifying tasks and powers of offices, inspectors, organizations and non-business units under the organizational structure of the Department; manage the organizational structure, payroll, implement the salary regime and policies and regimes on treatment, reward and discipline for cadres, civil servants and public employees under their management; organize professional training and retraining for cadres, civil servants and public employees under the management of the Department in accordance with the law.
19. Manage assigned finances and assets and organize the implementation of the allocated budget according to the provisions of law and the decentralization of the Provincial People's Committee.
20. Perform other tasks assigned by the Provincial People's Committee and in accordance with the law.
Right and Power:
1. To promulgate documents guiding and inspecting activities in the field of foreign affairs and borders under the management of the Department according to the provisions of law and according to the decentralization and authorization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
2. To have the right to request individuals and organizations operating in the field of foreign affairs and borders to provide information, and to make periodical and ad hoc reports in accordance with the law.
3. To propose or decide according to its competence regimes and policies applicable to cadres, civil servants and public employees of the Department in accordance with the State's regulations and the decentralization of management of provincial cadres.