I. Organization Chart
|A Lăng Mai||Head||0901.122.433||maialquangnam.gov.vn|
|Đinh Văn Hươm||Deputy Head||0235 3 852 721 - email@example.com@gmail.com|
|Đặng Tấn Giản||Vice Head||0235 3 813 275 - 01634 050 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trần Văn Tẩn||Chef Officer||0235 3 812 email@example.com|
II. General information
- Name: The Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs of Quang Nam province
- Address: No. 09, Tran Hung Dao street, Tam Ky city, Quang Nam province
- Phone: 0235 3 812 277, Fax: 0235 3 852 720, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Organizational structure
Leadership: Director and Deputy Director
III. Position, functions, duties and authorities
To comply with Decision No. 10/2011/QD-UBND dated June 13, 2011 of the Provincial People's Committee on Regulations on functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs of Quang Nam province.
1. Position and function:
- The Provincial Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs is a specialized agency under the Provincial People's Committee, with the function of advising and assisting the Provincial People's Committee in state management in the field of ethnic affairs in the locality.
- The Provincial Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs is under the direction and management of the organization, staffing and work of the Provincial People's Committee, and at the same time is subject to the professional direction, guidance, and inspection of the Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs.
2. Duties and authorities
- To submit to the provincial People's Committee the draft: Decisions and Directives on ethnic affairs under its management; 5-year and annual plans, policies, programs, schemes and important projects...
- To submit to the Provincial People's Committee: draft decisions, directives, and other documents under the promulgation competence of the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee on ethnic affairs; draft regulations on the working relationship between the Committee for Ethnic Minorities and the relevant departments, agencies and sectors and the People's Committees of districts and cities; draft decision on the establishment, merger, division, reorganization and dissolution of organizations and units under the Committee for Ethnic Minorities in accordance with the law.
- Guide, inspect and organize the implementation of legal documents, planning, plans, programs, schemes, projects, annual, short-term, medium-term and long-term policies in the field field of ethnic affairs after being approved; information...
- To organize the implementation of policies, programs, projects, schemes and pilot models of investment in specific socio-economic development, to support stable life for ethnic minorities in special areas. special difficulties, border areas, deep-lying, and remote areas, and sedentary and settlement work for ethnic minorities in the province;
- Standing to assist the Provincial People's Committee in formulating plans and organizing the implementation of policies, programs and projects managed and directed by the Committee for Ethnic Minorities.
- Help the Provincial People's Committee organize the reception, visit, and settlement of aspirations of the ethnic minorities according to the regimes, policies and regulations of law
- Provide professional guidance and management skills on ethnic affairs for district Ethnic Minority Officers
- To carry out international cooperation in the field of ethnic affairs in accordance with law and as assigned or authorized by the Provincial People's Committee;
- Coordinating in appraising programs, projects, schemes, and plans for socio-economic development in ethnic minority areas developed and submitted by the Departments, departments, branches and agencies and organizations.